On 7 March 2017; Prof. DR. NADEEM IRFAN BUKHARI, the Honorable Principal of University College of Pharmacy, University of the Punjab Lahore has delivered the lecture on ‘Pharmacokinetic Models’ in PReSS. In his lecture, he demonstrated the concept of Scientific (Pharmacokinetics) models using the modeling of real life phenomena. He discussed about the Pharmacokinetic Compartment Models and its importance, complexity of drug movement in, around and out of the body as well as the inaccessibility of drug concentration at receptor site. He also highlighted that being mathematical in nature, the concept of pharmacokinetic models, however is not easily understandable. The session was very informative, and highly admired by the faculty as well as by the students of Lahore Pharmacy College.
- View the LPC Weekly Planner 2017
- PHARMACY NEWSLETTER ISSUE # 3
- Pharmacy Research Seminar Series (PReSS)
- Lahore Pharmacy College Newsletter Issue #2
- UHS MPH Entrance Exam
- ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN NOW FOR MBBS & BDS 2016-2017!
- Lahore Pharmacy College Admissions Open
- Lahore Medical & Dental College Admissions Guide 2016
With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.Muhammad Ali Jinnah