On 7 March 2017; Prof. DR. NADEEM IRFAN BUKHARI, the Honorable Principal of University College of Pharmacy, University of the Punjab Lahore has delivered the lecture on ‘Pharmacokinetic Models’ in PReSS. In his lecture, he demonstrated the concept of Scientific (Pharmacokinetics) models using the modeling of real life phenomena. He discussed about the Pharmacokinetic Compartment Models and its importance, complexity of drug movement in, around and out of the body as well as the inaccessibility of drug concentration at receptor site. He also highlighted that being mathematical in nature, the concept of pharmacokinetic models, however is not easily understandable. The session was very informative, and highly admired by the faculty as well as by the students of Lahore Pharmacy College.
- 20 STUDY HACKS TO IMPROVE YOUR MEMORY
- EXERCISES YOU CAN DO WHILE STUDYING
- Is coffee healthy ?
- HOW MEDITATION CAN HELP YOUR STUDIES
- View the LPC Weekly Planner From 2-10-2017 To 6-10-2017
- SNACKS THAT BOOST BRAIN
- 6 SCIENCE-BACKED WAYS TAKING A BREAK BOOSTS OUR PRODUCTIVITY
- 10 tricks for remembering everything you read
With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.Muhammad Ali Jinnah