LMDC is now accepting applications for post grad FCPS part 2 training in dentistry. If you are interested please view the information below and submit your application in the earliest for consideration. For any questions please contact our campus.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR POSTGRADUATE FCPS Part – II TRAINING IN DENTISTRY IN FOLLOWING DISCIPLINES:
The Lahore Medical & Dental College is committed in its pursuit of excellence to providing the best academic facilities and atmosphere to its students. Our mission is to train future leaders of medicine who set new standards in knowledge, caring and compassion. Its faculty of exceptionally well qualified and committed teachers provide combination of nurturing support and challenge to the students to reach their maximum potential.
ELIGIBILITY /SELECTION CRITERIA
- BDS from any recognized College/university
- Valid PMDC registration
- BDS Mark sheets
- House Job certificate from any recognized Dental Hospital
- FCPS –I Pass letter from CPSP.
- Should be available full time in the Hospital/College to smoothly conduct training
- Should not indulge in unsocial/political/ethnic activities
- Will follow the rules & regulation of Dental College,
Last Date submission of application: 10th July, 2018
- Orthodontcs 12th July, 2018 9:00am
- Prosthodontics 19th July, 2018 9:00am
Interview Date 22nd July, 2018 9:00am